Saturday 7 December 2013

12 days at Eternal Maker: 12 Offers until 12th Dec!

I thought I had better get a wriggle on with this offer, 12 days of bargains at Eternal Maker- all these discounts work until 12th December!
time for a peek at what some of the things you could buy…
My fav buttons:  Button Company Ornament kit
My fav dash: Clover Wonder Clips (the more the merrier)
My fav bundle:  Blue Bird Park Kate and Birdie for Moda
My fav Pattern/kit (hard choice): Straight Stitch Society, Feed the Animals purses
My fav Japanese fabric (another tough one): Kei Geo Ribbon (would be amazing as binding)
Fav French fabric: Mas D'ousvan blue/beige (love this!)  a whopping 20% off all these.
I know, I am salivating here too and don't forget the basics like Aurifil on a three for two- serious bargain.  Quick, lookie!  Plus free gift with every order, offer until the 12th Dec...
sib blog

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for showing these wonderful products. I am developing a fabric buying addiction. Must think of more projects so I can buy more fabric. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time out to leave your thoughts, I do very much appreciate you stopping by! Blogger is not sending comments through by email at the moment so I'll reply in the comments.