First Plush Addict and there's been a SALE which finishes midnight tonight, click here for all sale and here for the discounted quilting fabric, (there's some good stuff like Moda Lustre and Dashwood Norrland), meanwhile don't miss these...
- Dashwood, Jardin Anglais, 8 fabrics from Pippa Shaw featuring British garden prints with a French twist.
- Andover Sun Prints 2018. A new Sun Print range from Alison Glass (this is Diatom in Seaside) all the rainbow colours so this is just one of many, but what a glorious colour!
- Makower Spot On Brights. Kellie's stocking a wide range of colours from this classic spot collection, this is the brighter palette but there are so many including pastels and vintage and all available as yardage as well as in a bundle
- Studio E Super Heroes - TVs Cream by Sarah Frederking. I do like a novelty print and this caught my eye. It has a slightly 80s retro feel, echoes of Playmobil and Bob the Builder. Lovely for children's projects.
Annie's offer this week (ends 19th Sept) is a free Denim Swatch bundle with denim purchase over 1 metres.
- Dear Stella, Luna Luna. The sweetest nighttime print on cotton shirting! Beautiful for bedroom makes. A storytime book pocket pillow for bedtime stories maybe?
- Art Gallery Boho Fusion Knit. 95% cotton 5% spandex jersey blend, rich colours and Art Gallery Jersey has excellent recovery/spring back and works well for tops, leggings, dressings etc. This would make a lovely Agnes top or three-quarter sleeve Moneta dress.
- Michael Miller, Good Postures in Celestial (also in grey 'Spa'). I love my Yoga so I couldn't resist this fun print.
- Floral Retrospective in Ice. My favourite of all Anna Maria Horner's Garden Party rose prints. See the other Floral Retrospective prints here, a glorious range of prints in all colours and sizes.
- Cosmo Tex Charcoal pink floral, linen/cotton blend, Japanese fabric. I love the soft faded look of this fabric, it's on trend with the large florals on dark backgrounds that you can see on women's wear fashions this Autumn/Winter and would work for decor projects like cushions as well as clothing- maybe Jennifer Lauren Handmade Ivy Pinafore? Or even the new Named Clothing Amber pinafore style dress, don't forget a buckle for the back!
- Dashwood Spooktacular. Get ready for Halloween! Find Spooktacular yardage here
- Sewhouse Seven Burnside Bib PDF. I've made this pattern if you'd like a review and to see it sewn up. Mine have seen plenty of wear over the summer and I'll continue to wear them with boots into Autumn. As the waist is pulled in with ties, the fit is forgiving.
- Robert Kaufman Manchester Onyx in Metalic. The perfect combination of sparkle and drape, I would love to make the Burnside Bibs out of this fabric for a more evening look dungaree. Both styles have quite a lot of fullness around the back booty so a drapey fabric wins over a standard denim with this style.